Some of us guys don’t know when a woman is interested so we don’t know when to make a move. So keep in mind these things when you meet a woman or you’re on a date with her. Usually you can feel the vibes right? Not always though, sometimes the signs are a little more subtle, so here you are:
- She will touch you. It doesn’t have to be a big touch. But just contact on the thigh or arm. However; women vary and if she is interested she might be too shy to touch you. That takes us to numero dos.
- She will compliment you. Again it might not be obvious and it also might just be friendly but be aware. The compliments might range from your clothes to your looks. Look into her eyes and try to read her. You can tell a lot if you pay attention. Hopefully she will compliment your nice cologne that you have. That is usually a good sign that shes interested.
- She’ll ask many questions about you and possibly relationship related questions. That would be a dead giveaway. Be careful with your answers. Look at her reactions to your answers; you will know what she’s thinking. She will ask many other questions as well possibly to test you or she is interested in what you have to say.
- She will indirectly ask you or give you the opportunity to ask her on another date. She might make a reference to doing something with you in the future. She might ask for your help with a school subject or work subject.
- At the end of the date, it is always good to pay attention too. If you try to kiss her and she let’s you passively or turns her head so you kiss her cheek….uh oh. If she is comfortable with you and kisses you warmly then you might be in. If you’re the shy type try at least kissing her cheek but don’t back away after, stay close she might kiss you back or you might lock tongues!